Going to Wichita Falls for the Hotter ‘N Hell Hundred?
We know how to do it right!
Why should I sign up for this program?
Bikin’ Mike is getting ready for his 31st HHH experience. In 2011, Bikin’ Mike’s clients had a 100% success rate achieving their goals despite the fact that in 2011 the HHH experienced the highest temperatures on record for the event!
Bikin’ Mike’s proven “Train Smart” is the only official training program for the HHH
We offer 2 options:
Option One: Train on your own by following our “Train Smart for the HHH” training guide. Our Train Smart program, developed just for the HHH, will teach you all the techniques and methods that we use in our group training program.
You have the option of purchasing a hard copy of the book OR purchasing the file download at our online store
Once payment is received, we will email you the easy to follow 59 page Train Smart PDF file which can be read in iBooks, Kindle, Adobe Acrobat and many other applications.
We also have a companion booklet called “Ride Smart”. This 29 page booklet provides a number of suggestions and tips that focus on the day of the ride. Also available in hard copy or PDF file at our online store
Option Two: Join our Group Training Program for the HHH
Focusing on people riding the 50, 62, 75 or 100 mile route
- 5 week structured program with a proven track record of success
- Degreed/licensed/certified coach to guide you through the process
- Special “Ride Smart” Clinic on Friday, August 25 at the HHH Consumer Expo
- Reserved start staging location near the front on 8/26
- Hospitality Tent in the Finish Line Village
- Dinner at Carino’s in Wichita Falls on 8/26
- HHH memento
- Special Group Discount at Plano Cycling & Fitness
We also have a block of hotel rooms in Wichita Falls reserved just for participants in our program
Training Series participants out on a Graduated Distance Ride